Thursday, November 10, 2011

Lots of News :)


 It's been a busy past few weeks and there is SO much to tell you guys! Stewart got a new job! Woohoo! He officially works for the ASU Police Department, doing dispatching with his step-mom, Anglea. So he will be taking all of ASU campus's 911 calls. Angela has been doing a great job of being his trainer this past week. He started on Monday. Hopefully, this will be a great way to start his Police career and maybe in a year or two or three he will become an officer. :) We have truly been blessed and our prays have been answered. We are really excited for this new adventure!


 So today marks Stewart and I's two month anniversary of being married. I know what everyone is thinking…. Two months?  That’s not even enough time to know if you like the married version of each other. hahaha! But we do :) We have had the most fun growing in love and learning about each other. Who would've thought about all the little things that come out into the open after you get married. There are so many things we want to do, so many goals we want to accoplish together. We are far from perfect but it's a wonderful ride together. I am grateful for a husband who loves me unconditionally. Who will pick me up when I am down and will be there for me through thick and thin. He's a perfect example to me.  It suprises me everyday. I think when boys go out on missions they come back as men. Although I didn't know my husband before his mission I know he is as wonderful as he is because his mission. I'm grateful for that. I'm grateful for HIM!


Requested?! (Hawaii Naked Man In OUR Bed Story)

 So many of you have asked us about our experience in Hawaii with the infamous naked man… So I thought I would share with you..

First, you should know that this happened the first day of our honeymoon. We had gotten so excited about Hawaii we did not sleep that night! So after arriving at the airport at 5:30am, for our 8am flight we were informed that our flight woud be 8 hours delayed… So this meant we got to wait in the airport for not 8 hours but 10 and a half hours for our flight to leave. We were given some food vouchors and send on our way. After playing on our ipods till they died, eating up our food vouchors, and me learning a little bit of Spanish from Stewart, we were finally able to board our flight. Six hours of flying over the ocean passed by and we FINALLY landed in our destination. HAWAII!!!! It can only get better from here right?!

Can you tell we were tired?



We arrived at our hotel. It looked fancy online. We didn’t purchase just the cheapest thing we could find… We slurged to get something half decent. We pulled up to the hotel and into the parking garage. :/….. $90 in parking for the week, paid to a guy who I'm pretty sure if I were to walk to the car by myself, he would attack me. Already this place gives me the creeps. We go up to the front desk and are given our room. Stewart asks the lady how big the bed is because the only thing our little paper print out says is moderate. the lady tells us it’s a double bed. So for those of you who have never seen my husband, he is tall… Like REALLY tall… Like 6.5 tall. A double bed was just not going to do. After the lady gave us a hard time and offered us two twin beds instead, she finally budged and upgraded us to a queen. YAY! We make our way up the elevator and find our room. Before we open the door Stewart says "No matter what, this is going to be a good trip. So lets put our crazy day behind us and have a good time." He opens up the door and all I can hear is "WOOOAHH! OH MY GOSH! WRONG ROOM! IM SORRY! " and he shuts the door. I immediately burst out laughing. Thinking my funny husband is just joking around. He tells me "NO! RUN! there is a naked guy in our hotel room! " We head back down stairs. While I think the whole situation was hilarious my sweet husband was not so amused. He says to the lady who we had just spoken with five minutes prior at the front desk, "First day of my honeymoon, and I find a NAKED guy in my room?!?!?!.." Apparently the guy had already called down stairs about the incident and they were all  freaking out too. Needless to say they upgraded our room.. We got to be on the "M" floor. Which is somewhere between ground level and level 1? Suposablely these are our their suites. Fancy right? Except for the KiNG bed, the room wasn't all that great… But oh well. We were in HAWAII and married for time and all eternity.. it doesn't get much better then that. :)

Our Hotel.... 


Our favorite part of our trip... Laie Hawaii Temple


No comments:

Post a Comment